Manufacturing 304 stainless steel material quartz sand filter for water treatment system
Quartz sand filter is a kind of high-efficiency filtration equipment used to reduce the turbidity of water and purify the water quality. It has a significant filtration effect and can meet the filtration needs of various industries. It needs to be widely
Quartz sand filter, also known as shallow media filter, uses quartz sand as the filtering medium to filter the water with high turbidity under a certain pressure through a certain thickness of granular or non granular quartz sand, effectively intercepts and removes the suspended matter, organic matter, colloidal particles, microorganisms, chlorine, odor and some heavy metal ions in the water, so as to reduce the turbidity and purification of the water An efficient filter for water quality.
It also has the advantages of small filtration resistance, large specific surface area, strong acid and alkaline resistance, and good pollution resistance. The unique advantages of quartz sand filter lie in the realization of the self-adaptive operation of the filter by optimizing the design of the filter material and filter. The filter material has a strong self-adaptive to the concentration of raw water, operating conditions, pre-treatment process, etc., that is, the filter bed automatically forms an upper drainage and lower density state during filtration State is conducive to ensure the quality of effluent water under various operating conditions. When backwashing, the filter material is fully dispersed and the cleaning effect is good.
Activated carbon filter is used in the second filtration of water treatment and filter medium is activated carbon. It can adsorb Hg, plum bum and other heavy metal, organic contamination,odor and improve water sense.
The Filtering Process
Filtering with media filters, also known as depth filtration, is done by filtering water through a thick layer of graded particles, called the filter bed. These particles can be sand, gravel or other granular materials. The filtration degree depends on the effective size of the bedding and the water velocity through the filter.
Raw water enters from the filter inlet (1) and percolates through the filter bed (2). Suspended materials come into contact and attach to the media particles. Clean water flows through the filtration nozzles (3) and out of the filter via the outlet valve (4).
The gradual dirt buildup in the filter bed causes an increase in the pressure differential across the filter and when it reaches its maximum design value, a cleaning process should be performed. In automatic media filter installations a pressure differential switch senses the pressure differential and when it reaches a preset value, the self cleaning process begins.
The Cleaning Process：
Cleaning is done by backwashing; pressurized water flows in reverse direction – from the nozzles upwards, causing suspension of the filter bed, thus releasing the suspended matter from the bedding. The dirt particles are then washed out of the filter through the back-flush valve. In automatic media filters installations the cleaning process is done by the system's controller. When the pressure differential switch senses that the differential pressure across the system reached a pre-set value, a signal is sent to the flushing controller and the self cleaning process begins.
Sand filter specification sheet:
|Min. pressure||Max. pressure||Backwashing|
|LY24-2-A||2||30||22||0.2||1.0||15||80 / 3|
|LY24-3-A||3||45||33||0.2||1.0||19||80 / 3|
|LY28-2-A||2||60||30||0.2||1.0||30||100 / 4|
|LY28-3-A||3||90||45||0.2||1.0||50||100 / 4|
|LY32-2-A||2||75||40||0.2||1.0||35||100 / 4|
|LY32-3-A||3||115||60||0.2||1.0||50||150 / 6|
|LY36-2-A||2||80||70||0.2||1.0||40||100 / 4|
|LY36-3-A||3||120||105||0.2||1.0||50||150 / 6|
|LY48-2-A||2||160||100||0.2||1.0||80||150 / 6|
1. Agri - agricultral irigation, indus. -industrial.
2. The flow is different when used for irrigation and industrial
Sand filter dimensions:
1. Compact structure: the equipment integrates coagulation reaction, filtration and continuous cleaning. The water treatment process is simplified, the floor area is small, the structure is simple, and the installation and operation are flexible and convenient. The energy consumption and manual management cost of the multi links of the raw water treatment process are reduced, and the operation difficulty is reduced.
2. The effect of coagulation reaction is obvious: the application of coagulation reaction mechanism and sedimentation mechanism can effectively remove the suspended and colloidal substances in the water, which is conducive to further reducing the turbidity of the effluent in the sand filter area.
3. Continuous self-cleaning and filtration: automatic circulation of filter media, continuous cleaning, no need to shut down for back washing.
4. Reduce the content of suspended solids (SS) in the raw water: cooperate with the micro flocculation device, all kinds of industrial water, urban domestic sewage and industrial water with the highest influent SS ≤ mg / L are used as reuse water, and the removal rate is ≥ 90%, achieving the perfect filtration effect.
The operation of quartz sand filter can realize automatic control, with high filtering efficiency, small resistance, large processing flow and less recoil times. What situations can be applied to?
1. It is mainly used in the pretreatment of turbidity removal, softened water, electrodialysis, reverse osmosis, surface water, groundwater, etc. It can effectively remove suspended matter, organic matter, colloid and sediment in water.
2. It can be widely used in electronic power, petrochemical industry, metallurgical electroplating, papermaking and textile, pharmaceutical dialysis, food and beverage, drinking water, water for factories and enterprises, swimming pool, etc. It can meet the needs of liquid filtration in various industries.
Quartz sand filter can be widely used in electronic power, petrochemical industry, metallurgic electroplating, papermaking and textile, pharmaceutical dialysis, food and beverage, drinking water, factory and enterprise water, swimming pool, etc. It can meet the needs of liquid filtration in various industries.
Capacity : 2T/H
Material : SUS304 stainless steel
Filtrate medium: High quality sand
Diameter 800mm * Height 2300mm
This device is used in the first filtration of water treatment. It consists in 304stainless steel. There is quartz sand inside. It divides
coarse sand, medium sand and fine sand. It can remove dirty and other big particle.
2.Active carbon filter
Capacity : 2T/H
Material :SUS304stainless steel including valve
Filtrate medium: Active carbon
Diameter 800mm * Height 2300mm
Flow chart :
Raw water tank—raw water pump—multi-medium filter--active carbon filter –water softner (Sodium Ion Exchanger)—precision filter—RO mainframe(including chemical cleaning device)—ozone generator—finished product water tank
Yancheng Longyan Machanical Equipment Co., Ltd.established for 10 years. It is located in the Qinnan town Yancheng city, at the exit of Yanxu Expressway. The total covering area is 8000 square meters and standard factory building is 3800 square meters.
The company is a professional foreign trade import and export company in the manufacturing industry. The company management has more than 10 years of machinery production experience. Contain 150 employees, 26 technical managements, 8 designers. And mainly producing industry electric air heating equipment, electric heating tubes, electric heating oil furnace, pipeline heaters, water treatment equipment, general mechanical equipment and paniting machinery. The products had exported to more than 10 countries in Europe, Southeast Asia, etc.
1.Min. pressure: 0.2Mpa
4.Water in/out: 4 inch5.Power:220V/50Hz